FS 1991 Audi 200 TQ

All,

Well, I've finally decided to do it. I've gotten a lot of great advice from this group, and I know that you all would continue to treat her the way she should be treated. So have a look, and if you're in the market for a great car, bid on it.

Thanks and Enjoy Bill

91 Audi 200 TQ (soon to be someone else's, but I'll be back. Hopefully, if all goes well, it will be to talk about my S8!) 96 Chevy K1500 (which would have been on the selling block if I could have just figured out a way to fit plywood and sheetrock in the Audi)
Reply to
bill