Attn: Clark Kent: Pics of your car are online now

Here are some pics of the car that you sent me, any coming to me of the motor?? I know it used to look great but you did some more stuff to it, i'd love to see it. BTW, the car looks absolutely fantastic! I love that color!!

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Erik D. wrote the following, which while being attributed to fact was none the less being challenged::

What's with the blue dash lights? They look fantastic! Make/model/years they'll fit?

Thanks!

William

Reply to
Will I Am

You should ping clark kent, he's the one doing them. I haven't seen them in person but they sure do look great in the pics. I am looking for an extra lightning guage pod to send him for my truck. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Erik,

Another option, while not as cool since he has way more options than I do, is to install the white face gauges and then replace all the bulbs with blue ones. I just did this and the I love the overall look. I am now going to look into replacing the led's with blue ones like he did.

I like mine, but if I had the money right now I would get his. It looks much better. I will try and get some pics of mine tomorrow night.

2.3Sleeper

Erik D. wrote the following, which while being attributed to fact was none the less being challenged::

You say he is doing them, installing them or selling them...?

( You have to remember, I'm the FNG here ;) )

William

Reply to
Will I Am

I believe if you send him in a guage pod, he will install the white faces and lights and send it back to you. Or maybe for some extra dough he'll supply the guages. I'm really not 100% sure though, hopefully he'll chime in soon and fill us in. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Hey guys, sorry was away. Erik, thank you so much for posting the pics.

I can do either. It dosent really matter to me . It is more expensive when I have to find and buy a whole gauge cluster. Never know how much you are going to buy it for. The one that was up for auction I ended because a guy made me an offer I could not refuse. Erik , send me a Lightning cluster and I will hook you up bro. Anyone that wants their clusters converted, feel free to Ping me in this group. I am working in another cluster right now and I am going to put it together as a package with headlight/ foglight switch and Hazard / Defrost switch and put it on e-bay. Erik, I am going to send you some pictures of my motor, but please dont post them. The pictures are just for you. I dont want anyone to see the pictures form here and be on the look out for my car here in H Town, even though I have three really crafty killswitches, all it take is a tow-truck.

Reply to
Clark Kent

Paint looks really good. Makes me want to repaint mine now. I LIKE the blue dash lights, I never cared for the white gauges very much but the blue lights are great.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Thanks WF !

Reply to