heated mirrors on a 2000 a4

Hi,

I've got the following problem with my heated mirrors on my 2000 A4. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't work. the elektronic adjusting always works.

I always put my drivers side mirror closed because of the traffic where i live. and sometimes when they don't work, i jiggle a little bit with the mirror and than it does work.

could this be a fautly contact or has enyone else had this problem?

thanks for replying in advanced.

Reply to
kenny