Heated mirrors on Audi a4 1997

hi there. i got 2 questions regarding heated mirrors on the a4 1997.
1. Did the heated mirrors only come with the winter package? If so - how do i tell if my car has the winter package? i dont have the lining in the rear
seats, that folds down so that skiis can be carried thru the cabin.
2. Whats the cheapest place to get the new style heated mirrors with the blue tint that have thermostats on them to only switch on in cold weather?
Not sure on what package they came with as my Audi (A4 2.4 SE) has many optional bits fitted.
I replaced both mirrors last year. The originals did not have the thermostat and hence burnt out.
The new tinted ones cost 52 the pair from Audi.
dj
Well, according to my 1997 Audi brochure sitting in front of me, "Electric ouitside mirrors with defog feature" is listed under the Standard Features section of the A4. The "All-weather package (U.S.) includes an expandable ski/storage sack, heatable: front seats, windshield washer nozzles and driver door lock, and outside temperature gauge (1.8T). Pete Searching for an '04 S4