Help needed from Audi enthusiasts

Hey Everyone, I'm in the process of setting up a new, dedicated Audi forum. I really need some feedback on the look and feel of the forum, as well as the layout and categories. I want to know if you all like the software I'm using, and if you think I should make any changes to the layout of the site. Do you like the categories I've set up, or might there be too many of them? What else would you like to see? Any suggestions you can offer would be very helpful. I'll also be looking for moderators in not too long, so if anyone is interested, let me know. The address is

Thanks a lot!

Scott

Reply to
LymanSS