How to remove dashboard 1995 Audi A6

Hi all,

My friend is pretty good with radios, and he's going to help me install the auto kit for my parents XM radio. He asked me to find info on two things. One, the make/model of the aftermarket radio that my Dad put in two years ago. That I can find easily. Second, he asked me to find out how to remove the Dash to get to the radio, since all cars are different.

My Dad's car is a 1995 Audi A6 (wagon). Can someone point me to the place where I could find instructions on how to remove the dash?

Thanks Jeff snipped-for-privacy@wilburstreet.com

Reply to
crazyjeff