Info Needed:: How to replace a fuel line on a 98-01 A6

Well, as a project I'm rebuilding (having rebuilt) a 2001 2.8 A6 that was in an accident. Well when the car got hit the fuel line got crimped, just upstream of the fuel distributor.

Question; The fuel line runs from the fuel distributor to the firewall on the driver's side, then to the passenger side before it heads back to the fuel filter on the rear passenger side.

Well, the $100 dollar Audi manual/CD does not cover this repair and the dealer is a total idiot. So, before my mechanic tries to figure out how this is plumbed I was wondering if anyone knows if this is a single piece, or is it assembled in sections.

thanx....

Reply to
Hegwood