Looking for A4 Avant lease takeover (Montreal, Canada)

Hi,

Looking to takeover a lease on an Audi A4 (Avant) wagon between

2004-2006 model years. Anything between 12-36 months remaining on the lease would be great. Here is what I am looking for. Yes, I am looking for something quite specific which is not all that common, but am not in a hurry.

- Audi A4 Avant wagon (not interested in sedan)

- Must have Quattro & have manual transmission

- Must be a dark color such as black/dark blue OR white

- Must be 1.8T (2004-2005) or 2.0T (2006)

- A huge plus : Xenon headlights

- Ideally : Beige interior but not a deal breaker.

Thanks

NOTE : Remove the SPAM in my email to reply to me.

Reply to
Mastermis