My first Audi A6 Quattro

Hello, my name is Michael and I am new to the group. I just picked up my first A6 Quattro, and am absolutely loving it!

Unfortunately, it did not come with an owners manual. I have already ordered one from Bentley Pubs, but I wonder if someone would help me out with the procedure to set the seat memory?

It wouldn't be a big deal, but I spent a couple of hours getting the seat position somewhat tuned for me arse, and don't want to let my wife (who is dying to test drive it) get into it and muck it up before I store the current settings.

Also, is there anyone in the Monmouth/Ocean county NJ areas that someone would recommend for service? I don't want to trust it to just anyone. World Volkswagon is 5 minutes from my job if anyone has any experience with them.

Thanks in advance for welcoming me to the group. I'm sure I'll be back with tuning and handling questions.

Reply to
Max

btw, it is a '00, 2.7T

Reply to