Need link for OEM new rotors

Hello all,

I remember someone posted the link to a very interesting website selling reasonably priced OEM new rotors, and also Brembo ones.

Would you mind posting that link once more?

Thanks,

JP Roberts

Reply to
JP Roberts

OEM:

Brembo:

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Aren't OEM and Brembo one in the same for most Audi applications???

Cheers,

Chris Mauritz

Might have been GSF carparts here in England

If you need any help importing them JP give me a shout

click on online cat.

60225F BRAKE DISC-BREMBO'MAX' A4Q 1.8T / 1.9TDi AFN/AJM Engs./ 2.4 / 2.5TDi / 2.6 / 2.8 V6 95> 34.50

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Every parts pup in the country is selling online. Pick one. Most don't know shit about cars, let alone Audis. Imagine the worst parts store you've ever been to. You know, the one that gave you the wrong part 3 times. 3 trips to the store. There you go. Most have no customer service. Many have no phones.

OEM is a fallacy. Anyone who ever made any part for any car can call themselves an OEM supplier. Hence, a Yugo window crank manufacturer from Latvia could legally sell you "OEM" Audi rotors made in China. Don't confuse "OE" or Original Eqiupment with "OEM" or Original Equipment Manufacturer. Contact a reliable vendor like

They drive Audi, they sell Audi parts. No Camaro parts or fuzzy dice. Shop by price, and you'll get more than you bargained for. That dollar you save will cost you fifty.

FTR, No aftermarket vendor sells "OE" rotors. Choices are usually Teves, Brembo, or Zimmerman. Teves were used as OE on some models. Brembo rarley. Zimmerman, never.

If you're really anal,

sells Audi parts at 30% off.

Reply to
JPF

. No Camaro parts or fuzzy dice.

Or LED-lit Chevy bowties, for that matter. Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears

Well, thanks to all of you. I really didn't know the difference between OE and OEM, though if it's Brembo it must be better than OE, can't it?

Yours,

JP

"JP Roberts" escribió en el mensaje news:bo86s9$nk7$ snipped-for-privacy@news.ya.com...

Reply to