OEM Fog Light?

Hello...am needing one OEM fog light for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon...I've searched on the web, but I seem to keep finding custom lights, not the standard OEM ones. I only need one and didn't figure it would be tough to find or too expensive. If anyone knows of a place to find one on the web and can post back with the link to the website, that would be very helpful. Thanks!!

-Chris

Reply to
Chris Berninger

Check E-Bay. I see them on there quite often.

Reply to
Tracie

Thanks...actually, I finally found one after digging around the web for another hour, at JCWhitney. I thought I checked them the other day but I must've missed it. $69 for one...not too bad considering the other prices I'd seen! Thanks...

-Chris

Reply to
Chris Berninger

??? I don't know what fog lights are on the Wrangler but I got a new one for my GC for $50 at the Jeep dealer. Did you ask there?

Reply to
XS11E

coasty

Reply to