New A4 Convertible?

Who here has owned an A4 Convertible? Any problems? Anything to watch out for? How comfortable for 4 full sized adults?

Thanks

Reply to
1996 Viper RT/10

"1996 Viper RT/10" schreef in bericht news:ggosc.59276$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

I do

Yes my wallet got thinner

Anything to watch out for?

Yes women they allways want a free ride out of it.

never done it with 3 women at a time in a A4 Con

Reply to
Richie

I am about too! After seeing and driving the Volvo C70, BMW 3 Series, and Saarb 93 convertibles. The Audi A4 is simply the best of that bunch.

Any truth to the story that they only build 500 a year, which keeps the second hand value high?

Chris.

Reply to
Christopher Povey

I just read that there will be an S4 Convertible for 2005 with a 340 hp V-8. Haven't heard about pricing in the USA. Write up was good. Don't know how many they build. If the back seat holds two adults comfortably, this vehicle is on my short list.

Reply to
Larry Wallerstein

Well, it *is* a 4 series, after all. So define "comfortably"...

Reply to
daytripper

Apparently you mean in the US market? After all, S4 Convertible is already available in the Europe (and has been for a while).

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

again, another car across the pond that will take years to get here or never come. how does it compare to the M3 conv.??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Reply to
Paxton Krichmar

Reply to
Larry Wallerstein

Yup - I just looked at Audi USA web site, and they have the S4 Cab - It says it starts at $54.5k. Interesting. I might be interested in an S4 Coupe... Wonder if THAT is going to be...

But I am sticking with my MY2000 S4 for at least a few more years

-Adam

Reply to
Adam Schwartz