Ordered a new A4 today (UK) :)

I just paid the deposit today on a new Audi A4, 1.9Tdi (130PS) multitronic for **54 plate delivery on 1st September... woohoo :)

I used

and got nearly £5k off list price so am very happy.

Russ.

Reply to
Russell Fray

Good for you!! Enjoy!!

My A4 1.9TDi(130) 2003 is the best car I've owned and I've owned a few. It's the first car I've had for >6 months and still puts a smile on my face

*every* time I drive it. There is no competition really - BM's are too rude and Mercs are for the old or ostentatious - and I tested both (3 series / C-Class, neither of which was as good all round IMHO).

Please post to this NG and let us know how you get on with drivethedeal. By all accounts I've read they are solid, though I that was back when I drove Fords; which I'm not knocking, the Focus TDCi is amazing for the money.

Reply to
Monkeys