Re: Audi A4 1997 Reprogram Single Remote

Hi do you know the part # of your remote? It is written on the remote..just wanted to compare and see if my remote (that i havent received yet from ebay) may have similar programming instrustions 98 A4

1.8T FWD 2 button remote.

Thanks,

Craig.

Reply to
craigeclark

Here is some hopefully useful information I saved from posts from BSK. BTW I switched my 1997 A4 1.8tq over to a switchblade type remote like this one on ebay item # 270208323411. FCC ID: MZ2 410 819 6 4 CANADA: 2674 102 666 VDO PART NO: 4DO 837 231 e Also I purchased the original remote and both can work the door locks. ;-)

Is this what you wanted?

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1