Removing Trunk Trim Panels

Hello: I have a 2006 A3. I need to access the space behind the driver's side trunk trim panel, the area where the XM or Sirius radio would be mounted. Does anyone have detailed instructions on how to remove these panels without damage? Thanks!

Reply to
radiorobwalker

Two months later and NO reply? Anyone have a clue?

Reply to
radiorobwalker

Check audiworld.com and search the archives. Detailed instructions.

Reply to
eb