TEST OF TT QUATTRO 180BHP

ANyone know of a site where you find a test of TT quattro 180BHP.

Would also like to hear from some who have exp. with this car.

Johan Norway

Reply to
Johan Ankjær Johansen

Someone who sells them?

If not, then try Microsoft Midtown Madness II..

Plenty here, all available from Google and various Forums. Might help if there's something /specific/ that you want to know..

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

Where I am based there is no such a thing as the 180BHP quattro TT. The 180 version is only FD, and unless I'm terribly wrong the only quattros are the

225 BHP.

JP Roberts

"Johan Ankjær Johansen" escribió en el mensaje news:BpDdb.21061$ snipped-for-privacy@juliett.dax.net...

Reply to
JP Roberts

Depending upon where you're based, you might be terribly wrong.

In the UK, they don't even /sell/ the FWD (although that's changing, I hear, with the 150PS all-show-no-go model)

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

Sorry, you are wrong. Quattro is an option on all US 180 HP TT models. It is mandatory on the 225 HP model.

Reply to
Stephen Clark

Try

particularly the TT forum and the archives.

Reply to
Stephen Clark

I take your word for that.

JP Roberts