The RS3

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dribble dribble mmmmmmmmm yeah....

Ian Cox

Details? Web link?

:-)

Reply to
Graham

Saw one yesterday in Doncaster UK. no details on the audi UK website though strangely! Been pics of it around for a while though now in car mags/internet etc. Maybe it's still concept, and someone made their own RS3 badge for their A3 that I saw maybe! Looks so very very cool and creamable though!

I think the idea is that it's like the audi version of the Golf R32. 3.2L V6 twin turbo, Quattro, 350BHP. Is a scoobydoo and evo killer!

Can anyone confirm when or if it's been launched yet?!

Ian Cox