UK, Bristol: Tools Needed

Hi All

Long shot but does anyone have suitable locking pins and tools to perform a TB change on a 2.5 V6 TDI engine in the UK? Or does anyone know where I could hire them? I am based in Bristol but work in Reading so if anyone wouldn't mind lending them to me I'd be grateful!

Cheers!

James

Reply to
James

Do you fancy doing mine as well lol :) i'm in Bristol

Hehe

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Hehe yeah cool, you can be the guinea pig! :)

What car do you have? If mine goes well then I'd be happy to do yours, since it looks like I'm going to have to buy the tools (£160) and I'd like to get as much use out of them as possible.

Also - I have VAG-COM so if you don't have it and need to check something then give me a shout!

Reply to
James

Cool james thanks :) I have a 2.6 petrol, all TV and pc'd up, perhaps you would like to see it somtime, if your ever passing staple hill, I work there

Reply to
Ron