Help needed Land Rover Discovery, Hartlepool, UK

Hi all,

Two months ago I moved north to Hartlepool from sunny Manchester (not). I am now struggling to find Land Rover scrap yards etc. I desperately need a Drivers seat (full frame etc) does anyone know of a scrap supplier near me in the Nroth East of the UK, also I need a header tank for the same vehicle.

Vehicle is :

Land Rover Discovery K plate (UK) 1993 2.5 TDI (Absolutely love it)

Thanks in advance

Andy Renshaw

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

ISTR there was one scrap dealer in your area that became rather infamous very quickly after launch - turned out some of the vehicles were stolen to order. There are loads around Birmingham though.

Try Equicar - you'll find their details in all good LR mags - they have served me well in times past when I was running older vehicles.

Reply to
Llandrovers!

I lived in Hartlepool for about 22 years, there is aplace at Wingate, Grahams LR (I think it was called). He sometimes writes in the LR mags about restorations.

There was also a place at graythorp n the industrial estate, take the Tees road to Middleabrough, past the Power Station, over the rounabout and about

100yds on the right is an industrial estate, used to be up there on the left.
Reply to
Steve Nunn