Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: dealer failed to return replaced parts
Some states require that the old parts be *offered* (Ohio is/was one). Some states don't have a requirement at all (here - WI) and all states have different statutes. If CA has a requirement that it...
2
2

Audi A6 1.8T Coils
HAd my Seconf Hand '01 A6 for 3 months now and it's been great apart from Rear Electric Blind packing up, did a touring holiday in Ireland and found the car to be a great cruiser but 2 weeks ago I...
8
8

Audi Coupe Quattro Trip Computer
Hello, my CQ has a trip computer, but the readings are all 'zero'. The control switch works fine, I can cycle through the different values, but they're all zero... Any ideas where to check? I'd say...

Rear window on A4 Avante just exploded
Just closed the tailgate on my A4 without any item even in the boot, didn't slam it down or use the rear washer to close it & the whole back window just exploded in a million bits. I mean every part...
1
1

Re: 1997 A6 - central locking
Hi Mark, I have a similar problem with my 96 S6. The vacuum pump is located under the rear passenger next to the battery on the outside, wrapped in foam - it isn't fixed down to anything. Can you here...

considering purchasing Audi - seeking advice
I'm considering purchasing an Audi A6 wagon. However, I have never owned an Audi and was wondering about the reliability. I normally like to keep a car 9+ years (looking for something dependable)....
3
3

What is the best way to get rid of cigarette smoke smell in convertible top?
I bought a used TT ragtop and it seems to have retained that cigarette smoke smell in the convertible top from the previous owner. Any suggestions for getting that "fresh" smell back again? thanks
8
8

dunlop sp sport a2 tire pressure question
Hi: Just replaced a set of Continentals (at 30,000 miles) with 4 Dunlop sp sport a2's - NTB here in Pittsburgh has pressure at 35 psi. Seems a little soft, but my '99 A6 Avant sticks to the road like...
2
2

Audi doors
Does anyone else have trouble with the doors on the Audi? I have an Audi A4 2002 four door. The doors are so tight that sometimes it's a real battle between me and the door as to who is going to win....
1
1

WTB: Symphony head unit
I'm looking to purchase a Symphony unit in very good to new condition. If in SoCal even better.

new A3, in work today
Just had a new A3 in work, and the front looks great, the rear is alot different, and the roof looks lower, very much like the A2. Nice new grill on the front, and a sporty front splitter, wheels...
3
3

comcast $uck$
Where are the NG messages COMCAST??? Your crappy transition wizard didn't work either. And you have the gall to wiat until the transition day to post manual config instructions for mail and news. Nice...
2
2

Re: Advise on buying an S4!
I believe it is normal for the turbo bearings to weep a small amount of oil so you will always find a little oil in the intake tract. Especially in the crossover to inter cooler rubber hose where it...
1
1

a4: Inner door handle got loose!
2000 a4 quat. Just yesterday the driver's inner door handle got loose. It still works fine, but it sort of hangs down a 1/4 inch, and while it retracts after pulling on it, it doesn't snap firmly into...
1
1

Replacing A8 carhandy
I have a 97 A8 and it came with the crappy carhandy GSM kit. I wanna replace it with Sonyericsson bluetooth kit. I don't know if it will be compatable with the original system, I don't want extra mic...