Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Air con
Hi Is it possible to have the Aircon default to 'off ' rather than 'on' when the automatic button is pressed, The car is 1997 A6 cylinder diesel. Regards Graham
1
1

Sunroof
Hi I have a problem with an electric sunroof on my 1997 A6. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the sunroof, Regards Graham
2
2

Help!!???
Hi I would like to take a moment to show you all this site where you can get high quality tools at massively discounted prices they give you a free hammer drill with a purchase of $50 or more, and its...

Re: Why don't they fit all cars with a protective cage?
NCAP End of argument tbh

Re: Fuel prices aren't dropping
This is way OT for a.a.a-r please cease crossposting it to this group TIA
19
19

Window Prob
Got a strange prob with my 96 A4 2.6 SE, occasionally when locking the car sometimes the passenger side window will open itself within a few seconds or so of locking the car, sometimes it goes part...
2
2

Re: 'R' reg A4 1.8t Sports - estimate UK market value?

1994 Audi Front Passenger Door Tough to Open
I've heard a few people ask this elsewhere and I'm experiencing the same thing. Passengers opening the front passenger door to get in and out find it hard to open. I tried spraying WD-40 in the opened...

Attention S4 Owners!
I've got a 2000 S4 ending its lease this week, and being returned to the dealer. My car contains an APR chip boosting HP from 250 to 307. Car has worked flawlessly with this ecu upgrade for 2.5 years....
3
3

Rear amped speakers
Hi! I've just installed an aftermarket stereo in my 98 A4. The rear speakers are VERY quiet compared to the front speakers, which means they are pretty useless unless I fade right back and increase...
4
4

Audi A6 1.8T Ticking noise from engine
HI MY 1999 A6 1.8T SE makes a ticking noise for the 1st 3 minuits after starting up after that it is fine it gets louder when I accelarate . the oil was changed 3000 mls ago by an Audi dealer. also...

Re: Audi Warranty Arbitrariness
It's difficult to see where else you'd expect them to raise money .
3
3

Phataudio
Anyone know the going price of the Phataudio Audi is pushing?
3
3

Any Feedback on Superchips?
Thinking about chipping my A4 1.8T (150 hp) Anyone used superchips ( and willing to share their experiences. Many Thanks Simon
9
9

WTB One 5 Spoke A4 Wheel 2000
My A4 has standard 5 spoke wheels. I thrashed one of them and need a spare. I'll pay a fair price for your spare.
2
2