Sunroof

Hi I have a problem with an electric sunroof on my 1997 A6. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the sunroof, Regards Graham

Reply to
Graham Watton

Get the Bentley CDROM for your A6, I have the CD for my 1994 90 and it's been a real help. I found the link to the CD for you,

it costs $99. Thepaper book version of the same material is $264.95 and is sold out. It'sone way to go....

Reply to
Nathan Widmyer

Reply to
Graham Watton