Sunroof

Get the Bentley CDROM for your A6, I have the CD for my 1994 90 and it's been a real help. I found the link to the CD for you,
it costs $99. Thepaper book version of the same material is $264.95 and is sold out. It'sone way to go....
Reply to
Nathan Widmyer
Thanks for the information. The problem is it does not cover my engine or gearbox and possibly the wiring will be different on the English version. Thanks again Graham
Reply to
Graham Watton

Site Timeline Threads

  • Hi Is it possible to have the Aircon default to 'off ' rather than 'on' when the...

    Audi Cars

  • Hi I would like to take a moment to show you all this site where you can get...

    Audi Cars