Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'86 4000Q suspension question
Greetings Audi-philes Could somebody please tell me where the "damping ring" near the top of the strut assembly goes? My Haynes manual shows the part and mentions that it should dusted with talcum...

AUDI TT OIL CHANGE
A FEW WEEKS AGO MY OIL LIGHT CAME ON ON MY NEW AUDI TT AND I WAS JUST WONDERING IF U NOWS OF WHAT BRAND OF OIL WOULD BE BEST TO GET HIGH PERFORMANCE OUT OF MY SWEET NEW RIDE????
4
4

can i go to regular brake shop for my A4 rear brake pad and rotor jobs?
or it has to be done at dealer/eroupen car shop? thanks guys
1
1

DOES A AUDI HAVE MORE STREET CRED IF YOU PUTS A EURO PLATE ON THE FRONT?
WELL WHAT DOES YOU THINK?

1998 Audi A6 AC problem
The AC works only if I press recirculation button. Check engine light is on. Any suggestions? Thx
3
3

2006 A4 steering at full boost, ESP light on, Servotronic failure
I have a 2006 A4, and a few days ago the steering boost went to full boost even at highway speeds. The ESP idiot light also went on full- time. After doing some research, I found a reference to the...

Audi 100/a6 gear box problem
Hi, I have a big problem with my gear box (automatic). I don't know what is going on... For example I slide it to 'D' the display stays on 'P', or when i slide from 'R' to 'D' it displays 'D' and ride...

Fuel type
I'm looking at buying a 02-04 A6. Do any of the available engines require that you run premium fuel? Thanks, K
16
16

Why is the Brake pedal higher than the Gas pedal
I notice it every time I drive my 2004 A4Q after a long time. All other cars seem to have equal height for both Gas and Brake pedal in resting position. Is this normal, can the height be adjusted,...
7
7

Which Vag-Com?
My wife has a '97 VW Cabrio, and my son has a '98 Audi A4. The Cabrio needs a scan- and I'm thinking it is a good time to get the cables and software and learn to do it myself. I have a laptop with...
10
10

OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. I also have the OEM CD ROM that covers all Audi models sold in the US through 2002, it also covers VW through 2002. Drop me a line...

warning: ambi pure air freshener
Do not use this product. If it leaks it will take the lacquer off the stereo controls, climate control....
2
2

Audi 2003 A6 key programming
I have only one usable key, so I bout a blank key with remote fob on ebay and plan to get the metal cut from a locksmith for $60. He says I might need to also have the transponder portion of the key...
13
13

2001 A4 motor problems
I have a 2001 A$ with the 1.8 turbo. My engine died the other day and wouldn't start. I had it towed and the mechanic says no compression. He thinks the gear spun on the upper camshaft. The timing...
8
8

Help - won't start when hot!
I have a petrol-driven manual Audi A4 1.8 Avant, and it all works well except that it won't start if I have driven for twenty mintues in the previous half hour. If I pull out an end of this tube: my...
4
4