Where Do I Stow the TT Owners Manual?

I'm the proud owner of a new (7 months old) '06 TT Special Edition coupe. Awesome car!

I'm the second owner and I've got a dumb question...

I see no compartment in the car large enough to hold the owners manual. Does a secret spot exist?

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Ron

Reply to
rondondo

dunno whether it's the case in the TT, but my S4 has a slot under the steering column specificaly for this purpose.

mjc

Reply to
mjcecil

Does it fit in the storage compartment behind the driver seat?

Reply to
Madesio

Reply to
rondondo

I have no storage compartment behind the drivers seat unless you mean the one in the tiny armrest in the back seat, which is way too small for the owners manual.

I've slid the manual package under the seat for now. I don't see anywhere else it could possibly fit, which I would think is odd.

Reply to
rondondo

I STICKS MINE ON THE ENGINE BLOCK WITH SOME DUCT TAPE IT FITS THERES EVEN A SLOT FOR IT

Reply to
Gerky Gatzos

Same problem on a 2007 A3. The owner's manual says it goes in the driver's side door pouch. Uh, sure... so why are the gas and hatch release buttons there? I found that it fits in the glove box with a little bending.

Reply to
Kevin McMurtrie

the option list says Owners Manual Compartment - £1,395.99p

Reply to
Yes Baby

sorry, it also says Dealer Fit add..............£395.89p

Reply to
Yes Baby

My UK 05 Cabrio has a shelf under the steering column, I bet yours does too. It's a tight fit and you won't see it unless you kneel down to look, but it's there.

David

Reply to
David Wray