1996 318 TI FUEL PUMP RELAY LOCATION??? help where is it

Where is the relay. I do not see it in the engine compartment fuse box. It has to exist. Like real-estate, sometimes it is all LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Any replies really appreciated.

Posting for a neighbor kid who owns this nice car as I drive a crappo.

Thanks - mike

Reply to
jviews

ALSO if in box, which one is it number next to ??

Reply to
jviews

Mounted in the left-hand rear corner of the engine compartment, the power distribution box contains 46 fuses and 15 relay positions.

The Fuel Pump Relay is located in position 1.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

this car has no RELAY in POSITION 1.

it is empty

found diagram and no relay in car maybe under dash??

Reply to
jviews

Might be why you are having problems????

Reply to
Oscar

I quoted the service manual. If you haven't got a relay, that could be your problem.

My manual makes no distinction between a 4- or 6- cylinder car.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland