20+ Horsepower Increase for your BMW. RaceMOD Performance chip only $29.99

RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+ horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle response.

Only $29.99

RaceMOD

For a one cent resistor?

You must think there's one born every minute...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

snipped-for-privacy@hitmail.com (RaceMOD) wrote in news:42ff5e51.89343484 @news1.on.sympatico.ca:

where do I plug that into my 1970 2002?

Warranty?????????????????????

Reply to
Damo

Can anyone here validate this chip's performance? It may be a one cent resistor but it's the science that we pay for.

Thanks!

Reply to
sgfan3

Note the use of "up to". This clearly includes 0.

Reply to
deadmail

Do you seriously think that some website outsmarted BMW engineers to such a large margin that a $20 part adds that much power?

I've also got a BMW beemer and there are several "high performance" parts on the market to increase power. Do they increase power? Yes. Do they also change WHERE and HOW the power is achieved? YES! Even if you do gain some peak power with an aftermarket part, generally I've seen worse OVERALL power deliver characteristics delivered by the charts, not to mention upsetting the overall BMW designed system - every thing in equilibrium. About the only high performance engine part I may add to a BMW would be a K&N air filter.

Reply to
KJ

Enough said! Thanks everyone.

Reply to