Audio controls on steering wheel?

I'm in the final stages of deciding between the 325i and a Infinity G-35 (still haven't had a chance to test drive either). I've been doing some serious comparison and one thing I noticed is that it doesn't appear you get audio controls on the steering wheel for the 325i unless you get the sport package. Is this correct? Also, I thought BMW's cruise control's were on the steering wheel, but one the 330i the dealer had on the lot they were not. Are they on the column or steering wheel for a 325i with premium package?

Thanks, Jack

Reply to
Jack Dotson

The audio controls are standard on the steering wheel based on information on BMW's website. (They were standard even on the E46.) The cruise control buttons seem to have been moved from the steering wheel to a lever off the steering wheel. You can see them in the picture on page 6 of this brochure. Look on the left side just below the audio controls and you'll see the lever with the cruise control buttons.

I prefer the controls on the E46, though :-)

Anoop

Reply to
anoop

I got my information from a brochure the dealer just got in a couple of days ago. Problem with pictures is that most seem to be of the 330i.

Reply to
Jack Dotson

All E46 models have the radio volume and station controls on the steering wheel. Jim

Reply to
Jim