20+ Horsepower Increase for your Maxima. RaceMOD Performance chip only $29.99

RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+ horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle
response.
Only $29.99
www.racemod.com
remember gang,
"If it sounds to good to be true It probably is"
20 horsepower and 12 ft/lb of torque for thirty bucks , yeah right !
Next thing you know someone will be telling me that I can increase horsepower by installing an air filter....
Oooops ... Sorry about that K&N fans. :-

I agree.
However, technically, the claim says UP TO and like everything else such language is used to cover up the fact that there's nothing actually said here. That is, any increase at all of either measure is still within the claim made -- unfortunately for the consumer and great for the seller.
It might as well have said a gain of "up to" something as ludicrous as 500HP, or 1000 ft-lbs. of torque, because this object, whatever it is, has as much of a means to gain 20+ as 500. A "modest" 20 simply sounds more reasonable to the gullible.
I hate these ads.
Now, if I ever saw a claim saying AT LEAST x amount of something, I might consider it.