2000 3231

2000 3231-light problem, I posted this several months ago, took all the advice but had something interesting happen. I was replacing a turn signal indicator (for the 3rd time) and noticed it was very loose as I jiggled it it would go on. I "rigged it up to stay frim in the socket and this seemed to cure my woes for now- is there a sensor that ties all the lights into one box or sensor?

Problem: I have is that the turn indicators will go off and on intermittently. Really needs dealership attention but I think they scan your credit card and you drive through the parking lot.

ANYONE?

DD

Reply to
Disney Dreamer