2001 325i - blower does not turn on

We have a 2001 325i. All of a sudden yesterday, the blower stopped working completely. The CD player and other dashboard functions appear to be working well. Also, when I press the AC button, I can hear a slight noise as well as feel some the vent get some cold.

Any guesses on what might be the issue with the blower? I have checked the air filter and that is not the problem.

Thanks!

Reply to
aparnakadakia

Likely the final stage resistor.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I suspect that your final stage resistor is up the pole. Google for "final stage resistor" for lots of information.

Cheers,

Roger

Reply to
Roger Matthews

It takes only a few minutes to replace. The part is costly.

CFL