2004 E46 - Where's the horn?

Can somebody describe to me where the horn is located in a 2004 E46 (330CiC). It's not immediately visible to casual inspection and loud enough that it sounds like it's coming from everywhere at once.

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Maurer

If it's anything like my car, it's on the front.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

hahahahahahahaha

Reply to
Jon Maurer

Seriously. It's behind the front bumper.

If your girlfriend likes you and you trust her, ask her to tap the horn button a few times while you look for the horns inside the bumper. If she doesn't like you, or you don't trust her, then ask your mom to help you.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland