323Ci standard wheel size

I'm renewing my insurance this month and have been asked whether the car has any modifications. I have 225 x 18" front and 255 x 18 rear. I suspect these are not standard for a 2000 323Ci. Does anyone know what the standard sizes are?

Cheers Richard

Reply to
Richard Spare

"Richard Spare" wrote

I think that came with 205/55R16, or 225/45R17 with sport package.

Floyd

Reply to
fbloogyudsr

Those options are among the factory choices.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland