Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2009 Palm Beach Supercar Weekend Pictures & Video Clip
I went to the 2009 Palm Beach Supercar Weekend last month to check out the exotic cars. It was held on Flagler Drive in downtown West Palm Beach, FL. There was a great collection of high end cars...

Re: The Best Miniature Schnauzer Web Site!!!
Obviously you're illiterate or you wouldn't have posted that here. G.S.

Re: BMW 2002 groups
Thats probably the best one.....

bmw elec doors will not open
528i bmw doors will not open
2
2

Power seat problem
1997 328 Convertible. Passenger power seat will move back, but not forward. Before I rip it out to go hunting, does anyone have any experience or advice with them? - Jinks ('86FXRS, '07 FLTR) #64...
6
6

Sorry Dave .. forget post below - bad day Re: Another strange 330 problem.
Hello hello hello mate ... sorry for the brain fog and getting my bearings on the internet all wonkers ... any how ... do the cell check any way with the BMW system as well. They have high factory...

Another strange 330 problem.
A neighbour and my brother have near identical 330T - both about '91. And both have exhibited the same strange 'battery' fault. Refusing to start - starter not even engaging - but a relay chattering...
13
13

Strange brake problem.
My brother has a 2001 330T which occasionally has a partially seized front brake caliper - the disc gets very hot. But on checking after fighting to remove the pads, the piston moves as normal as does...
6
6

88 735i: Temp Gauge: Car getting cooler while driving
The temp gauge show car getting cooler while driving. I wait until the car is warmed before driving, resting in the center. While driving it starts going towards the blue. Please let me know if it's...
4
4

88 325 - ABS dash light on
ABS dash light used to blink occasionally when I would hit a nasty bump. It started staying on for longer periods after hitting a deep pothole. Now it stays on for quite a while- like half the time...
8
8

Re: E36 1992 320i - intermittent failure to start, any ideas?
My '88 325 did this. Intermittent, then increasingly more unreliable and finally died. Tested, found the bad one (fuel pump), sawed the package open with a pocket knife, sandpapered the contacts,...

Re: 88 BMW 735i What are signs the water pump is bad or about to go? Heres Why I Ask
in article gm2cuk$r2$ Scott Dorsey at wrote on 1/31/09 12:39 PM: ditto what he said ... get it fixed before you trash the engine, these beamers work best only one way ... maintain factory specs. IMO...
1
1

M3 Takes the 2009 Daytona Koni Challenge
Nice win for the Turner Motorsports BMW M3 at the Koni Challenge at Daytona against a couple of HP-laden Mustangs. Driven by Bill Auberlein.

Re: BMW 525D
in article Conor at conor wrote on 1/31/09 9:44 AM: i suspect all beamers are hard on the front end by design ... tears up tires and they rest on the rear to swap them out for length of service ... I...
18
18

BMW 525D
A friend is looking at a 2002 525D Touring auto with 118K on the clock. Anything in particular to look out for? Any lurking horror stories? The only thing he's mentioned is some inside edge tyre wear,...
16
16