98 323is Blower Relay?

Anyone know where the 98 323is AC blower motor relay is?

Reply to
pmettes

Well, I found it, its the far upper right (toward driver) in the 2nd bank of relays its lime green, well for all those that have changed the final stage resistor and then the blower motor, and the climate control computer and it still don't work, check this relay, as I just fixed my AC In

5 minutes....

I will say however that I am > Anyone know where the 98 323is AC blower motor relay is?

Reply to
pmettes