Where to buy BMW 315 (e21) Bentley Repair Manual on CD

I need Bentley Repair Manual on CD for BMW 315 (e21). They sell it on bentleypublishers.com for $99.95. That seems little too much for me, so does anyone knew where I can buy one cheaper (I did not find it on eBay)?

Reply to
Perlica

Available in paper only last I knew. Check

JimV

Nedavno JimV pise:

does not exist. It's
now. And there:

So it is only on CD now. I googled for bentley manual for e21 paper or CD but no luck :-(

Reply to
Yvan