BMW 323i Series Fuse map

The volume on the radio went out; however still shows the display. I called the local BMW dealership and they would not assist me in telling me which fuse in the fuse box is for the radio or the amplifier. They ask me to take it in to have it checked out but they charge and arm and leg. What if its only a .50 fuse? Does anyone have a fuse diagram for a 2000 323i Series?

Reply to
Tony Cervantes via CarKB.com

"Tony Cervantes via CarKB.com" wrote

It should be on the fuse box cover.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

Just a thought here, but have you tried actually looking at the inside of the fuse box? The fuses are listed alphabetically, and are numbered. The numbers have a map located nearby.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland