BMW E60 Fusion Artificial Leather - UK

BMW currently offer this as a cheap upgrade over Linea Cloth.

Does it look okay? Is it a bit sweaty in summer?

Thanks

Martin

Reply to
Schrodinger's cat

Eh! Stick to LEATHER as it will enhance the resale value. Don't piss about...........

Sir Hugh of Bognor

hsg

Well, I would but it's too pricey for me...

Reply to
Schrodinger's cat

I'd say it would be the kiss of death at resale time. Too many remember vinyl or leather cloth as being the sign of a base model. This only seems to apply to the UK, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)