BMW 5 series E60

My manual says that I might be able to play mp3 files from the CD player. I have tried but it doesn't work. The car is approx 1 year old and has the professional nav system fitted.

Reply to
Gordon Harrison

Gordon wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 15:50:29 +0100:

Posted just over a week ago this suggests that there will be an upgrade for the professional radio in US models later in the year to enabled this.

Dan

Reply to
Spack