BMW OE waterpump for 2003 325ci

ok, my car is about to hit 60k miles soon so I want to change out the waterpump. The thermostat and drive belts were changed at 53k miles.
I have heard about the infamous plastic impeller on the water pumps
and to avoid aftermarket pumps (Graf and Geba) but to go with BMW OE water pump, not OEM...
ok, so what is the difference between OE and OEM, besides the one letter??? :-)
where do I find the BMW OE water pump, besides the dealer? do some waterpumps come with the composite impeller?? where can I find this? I searched Bavauto, Pelicaparts, Autohausaz, and mileoneparts, but either they have the BMW waterpump with the plastic or metal impeller, or they have the aftermarket Grab/Graf pumps...
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Try this URL: www.stewartcomponents.com
They make a very robust replacement for the BMW pumps. I use them in a BMW we race on the track and they've proven to be worth the money.
RJD