BMW Service in Greater Seattle area?

Does anyone have experience with a BMW service mechanic that they would recommend in the North Seattle/Shoreline/Lynnwood/Edmonds area?

I'm not anywhere near that area, but I would first of all ask the bmwcca and I'd also check the newsletter for the Seattle bmwcca chapter to see who is advertising there and who is making a real attempt at sponsoring local chapter activities. The community is small enough that people know who is good locally and who isn't. --scott

Thanks, Scott. I'll give this approach a try.
Ed
"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message wrote:

I'm not anywhere near that area, but I would first of all ask the bmwcca and I'd also check the newsletter for the Seattle bmwcca chapter to see who is advertising there and who is making a real attempt at sponsoring local chapter activities. The community is small enough that people know who is good locally and who isn't. --scott

So... how did it go? --scott

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message wrote:

So... how did it go? --scott
Everything got interrupted by a health issue. Ed