BMW Service in Greater Seattle area?

Does anyone have experience with a BMW service mechanic that they would
recommend in the North Seattle/Shoreline/Lynnwood/Edmonds area?
Reply to
Ed Presson
I'm not anywhere near that area, but I would first of all ask the bmwcca and I'd also check the newsletter for the Seattle bmwcca chapter to see who is advertising there and who is making a real attempt at sponsoring local chapter activities. The community is small enough that people know who is good locally and who isn't. --scott
Reply to
Scott Dorsey
Thanks, Scott. I'll give this approach a try.
Ed
In article , Ed Presson wrote:
I'm not anywhere near that area, but I would first of all ask the bmwcca and I'd also check the newsletter for the Seattle bmwcca chapter to see who is advertising there and who is making a real attempt at sponsoring local chapter activities. The community is small enough that people know who is good locally and who isn't. --scott
Reply to
Ed Presson
In article , Ed Presson wrote:
So... how did it go? --scott
Everything got interrupted by a health issue. Ed
Reply to
Ed Presson

Site Timeline Threads