Seattle area Ford dealers?

Against my better judgement (based on past experience, and those of others I work with), I stopped at Sound Ford in Renton, WA over the weekend. They reached a new level of slime, as I was subjected to the single most dishonest sales presentation I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. I've had limited dealings with Titus-Will Ford in Tacoma, and they've always been nice to deal with. Anyone else have things to say about which Seattle area Ford dealers have been naughty or nice?

Reply to
Ken Finney

I've never been angrier with a car salesman than I was with the one I delt with at Bill Pierre Ford. Condescending, dishonest, tried bait and switch, didn't listen, tried to negotiate monthly payments instead of price, and so on.

I've always disliked Sound Ford radio commercials to the point that I never even considered going there. I ended up buying a slightly used truck at Dougs in Lynwood. The salesmen was pretty decent, but the office guy that tried to bully me into paying for window etching that was already on the vehicle, an overpriced extended warranty, finance protection, etc. was an ass. I made him so mad his bald spot turned red! ;-)

I'm a bit skeptical that there's truly a good dealership out there, and highly recomend following the advice and steps that Consumer Reports suggest. If you're buying a vehicle, their tips will pay for the year's subscription to online access.

-- Josh

Reply to
JDub

subscription

If you're willing to drive, try Bickford Ford in Snohomish. I've never bought there, but have used their parts department and service department a few times and have been happy. I have heard good things about their sales as well, nothing negative. For what it's worth.....

Lane

Reply to
lane