BMW Z3 Mud Flap Splash Guard (need help finding replacement part)

Hello everyone, I recently had a breakdown that caused the front passenger splash guard t o go flying off the car... I have tried looking up the part on a number of sites but cannot see to find the actual part name/number. Has anyone had th e occasion to replace the guard on their Z3? Where did you find the part? I only need that one, not all four.

Car specs: Year: 2002 Model: Z3 Trim: Roadster Engine: 3.0L

Thanks for your help, JM

Reply to
John Miller