BMWs rough engines

Good grief. You guys are suckers for feeding the trolls, aren't you?

Reply to
Dean Dark

Learn how to quote, "Bernard". Idiot.

Reply to
dizzy

Another standard troll tactic: changing the subject when it gets uncomfortably obvious you're wrong.

*You* started the thread, you moron, and you were talking about *smoothness* (reread your post above), not reliability. Your knowledge apparently comes solely from Google and a brief stop into a BMW dealership. You still know nothing about BMWs and you are still not a professional mechanic as you claimed to be (unless working in a Jiffy Lube qualifies). If you know Scions as well as you know BMWs, why would you want to expose your ignorance to *that crowd*, too?

Let's see; any other subjects you were hoping to dodge? You'll notice I'm kind enough to ignore your shortcomings in spelling.

-- C=2ER. Krieger (Waiting ...)

Reply to
E28 Guy©

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:18:34 -0500, Dean Dark waffled on about something:

Not really... I replied in a tongue in cheek style and then Dave and I had a nice little chat about engines that really blew up.

Dodgy

Reply to
Dodgy