Brake Pad warning Light

Replaceed the front pads and Brake wear sensor today. (Rears good.) Warning light still on. Any help out there?

Reply to
Steve

What car? I think there is something like you have to leave the ignition on for 5 minutes or something, I forget.

Reply to
marlinspike

Don' worry. It'll came off sooner or latter. Mine did, after a day or two, depending on brake use. That part of the system resets itself. By the way, what model is it, and what brake pads did you use?

Vasco Ricardo

99 E39 520i
Reply to
vricardo