Comfort access and iDRIVE help

OK, I did as someone in this group suggested and had the software upgraded in my 550i 2006. They did find several "software faults" and upgraded it. But I still have both problems:

1) Comfort Access: works sometimes, sometimes doesn't (have to hold the key up to the window to get it to work) 2) iDRIVE: Sometimes starts right up, sometimes sits on the BMW screen for up to 15 seconds.

Anyone else find the solution to these problems?

Reply to
ag

Niels Petersen

Thank you Niels. I will try. I did take it in already onece for the comfort access. They said it was a "software issue" and upgraded to the latest software. However, the problem still occurs. I will ask them to change out the battery and check the antenna. unfortunately, here in San Antonio Tx we have only one BMW dealer and their service department is terrible.

Reply to
ag