Considering buying 1994 325 iC

Hi all,

Looking for input on purchasing a 1994 325 iC with 214000 miles from "Wheel Deals" in Banning, Ca.

First off: anyone had any experience with this dealership?

Also, for this model/year, how much more life can I expect from this engine with this many miles?

Any input is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks, Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Rex B

Rex,

Thanks for the input.. I'll keep this in mind while looking (still haven't bought anything yet.. kinda had quams about something with that many miles too, so, thanks again).

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

If the engine sounds good, burns no oil and the cams look in good condition then I wouldn't worry too much about it. ..but you might want to worry about the gearbox and all the suspension. It all depends what you want. If it's cheap enough then you could gamble and be onto a winner, or pay that extra for a better model.

Reply to
adder1969