buying a '96 explorer ltd. ed

Hi, i'm looking at buying a 1996 limited edition explorer, the vehicle has awd which i have no experience with. I was wondering if anyone would have any information or experiences with this year and model of explorer (good or bad) that they'd like to pass along to me. Any information you might have would be greatly appreciated.

thank you in advance

Reply to
billybob

Check out these boards..