Customising your Bmw

Hi If anyone is interested in having there car customised or re painted check out my website www.freewebs.com/dannyd1110 for a no obligation quotation, or just find out how to do repairs yourself check out the pics
of my e36 cab! full restoration You will find it in our projects page! be sur to check our affiliate links also
EAST COAST CUSTOMS We are based in the UK but feel free to check our site If you are living anywhere else, There Is some very useful information about D I Y! Thankyou for your time, Dan (ECC)
Have you buggered somebody's pictures with your East Coast pop-up?
DAS
"DanPainter" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...