Anyone interested in EVO VIII...

Going to order a IX EVO and trying to decide whether to sell present toy (2005 EVO VIII) or use as trade-in. Present EVO only has 800 miles and is always garaged, has leather and sunroof and is black. I live in New Hampshire.

Dave snipped-for-privacy@worldpath.net

Reply to
David McDermott

branigan

I'm going to purchase a 2006 IX EVO.. I don't keep a toy car for more than a year (my one extravagance in life).

Dave

Reply to
David McDermott

Dave, that just means you've never seen the potential your toys hold!

's a supercar just waiting to happen.

Reply to
Simpleton