E36 325i problem with keeping the speed at one level.

Hi I have an e36 325i with the following things done to it: ACschnitzer cams, big throttle body, chip. headers & full exhaust, 4.10 diff. Say Im trying to do the speed limit of 60kmh. The car will speed up to 60 great and also gear down great but it has a problem staying at one speed. It either wants to speed up or gear down. So the car gets these hick-ups when I try to keep it at one speed. Now this is not a problem when the engine is still cold, but as soon as it worms up the problem is there. I was thinking maybe oxhygen sensor? Car needs dyno remaping? some other sensor? 4.10 diff ratio is too high?? Help.

-- Message posted using

information at

vanbasten1